tuscl

ATL VIP

10inches
Florida
which club in ATL has the best VIP facilities? not dancers , but the actual room itself. to many seem to be just a cubicle behind a curtain!!

3 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    have you tried the Cheetah in ATL? I have not been there but their website looks like it is a fancy fancy club.

I know what you are talking about how it is just a cubicle behind a certain at many clubs. I remember I was at the Danny's Gold Fox strip club that is now out of business. I asked where the VIP was and she showed me what I first though was a closet. In fact they were using it as a closet. I should have asked if they are going to take the clothes out if we did a session there but I had not interest whatsoever.

That is the way it is at several Columbus, OH strip clubs and they charge like $250-300 per HALF hour for using them. The ones at kahoots (Columbus, OH) are pretty nice though.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    10 inches, I think that they are all pretty much the same. I have done VIP in 4 but 2 are no longer in business. The ones that are, are The Crazy Horse Saloon(lousy reviews lately) and the Goldrush Showbar. I have had some good times at the Goldrush in the last year or so. I will never go back to Cheetah or Oasis again. I didn't like them.
  • bhunter5252
    14 years ago
    tattletale - closed private rooms, slatted closet type doors. with a small opening top and bottom. The dances are hit and miss, depends on the girl. Read the tattletales reviews.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion