tuscl

Pussy an Engine ? Really ?

The best engine in the world is the pussy.
It takes any size piston, is self lubricating, starts with one finger and every four weeks does it's own oil change.......
It's just a pity the management system is so temperamental!!

9 comments

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    If it's true, I've seen what happens after a blown head gasket before.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Well, they won't *all* take the same size piston. Met a dancer in Buffalo once whose pussy was so small, I could barely get even *my* dick in. In fact, she initially didn't even want to try, until she saw it. It was kind of amusing in a really sad way, it was one of the few times anyone's been *happy* about my size upon first seeing it. When I finally did manage to work it in, it was freakin' awesome. Even, possible acting expertise notwithstanding, for her.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    here's who originally said it..

In 1912, the world famous Austrian gynecologist, Dr. Hermann Otto Kloepneckler, M.D. Ph.D. published the following: "The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And it changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so temperamental."

• chi_sam
    14 years ago
    I've run across a few that could have used a better emissions system!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Sure, but will she turn over on a cold night?
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    The less cubic inches, the better.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    sinclair, are you saying you don't like large hoods with the intakes protruding outward
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i think sinclair was talking about her midrange area.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Pussy is like Visa! Accepted everywhere
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion