tuscl

"Clean up on aisle 3"

You know those plastic yellow "Caution - Wet Floor" signs you see in the supermarket? Walk into the LD room and one is perched in the middle cube. I glance at my dancer, she shakes her head and says, "You don't want to know."

9 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    The wise dancer will always run her hand across the surface of any place she intends to sit. 99% of the time it is just a spilled drink. But you never know.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Beware the customer who drank too much and is in a rush to the restroom.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    The wise *customer* will always check, and wipe if necessary. Scratch that, just wipe, don't bother checking. And never get a dance on a fabric surface. You don't know what else is soaked in there. :)

if I'm going to get an extended dance, I always go in the restroom and get some paper towels.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    So, do they ever clean it up, or just let it air dry and then later remove the sign?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I remember leaning back up against a ledge to watch the stage show (it was a busy saturday night no seating available) and next thing you know I feel wet on my back. Turns out the ledge was covered in spilled drinks. Ended my night early....
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Dancer would not let me suck her toes because she knew she had stepped in cum.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Steve, sorry about that. When I took her to the back, I swear I didn't know she was a "squirter".
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Went back for a dance with a new girl Saturday. It was late and she was really aggressive, so she attacked me before the song actually started. She shoved me back onto the couch and started making out with me. After a while, I noticed the seat was wet.

Ick.

We changed seats and she actually got in mild trouble because she kept me back there for 4 songs but only charged for two.
  • stripclubspy
    14 years ago
    Once had a dancer switch to an inverted position during a dance... she put her hands on the floor, her thighs on mine, and waved her butt in my face. Smell of feces was so strong I was really tempted to cry out "clean up on aisle #2", which I personally thought was hilarious, but didn't think she would appreciate so I just asked to turn around.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion