tuscl

Dancing with the Stars

Monday, March 22, 2010 11:47 AM
OK, I have to confess that the show is a guilty pleasure for me. This season features ESPN host/stalker victim Erin Andrews, Pamela Anderson, and everyone's favorite 90210 bad girl Shannen Doherty among the competitors. But the real attraction for me is the professional female dancer partners - love me some Chelsie Hightower! Anyone else admit to tuning in?

10 comments

• mitciv
    14 years ago
    I don't watch. Almost as stupid a show as american idol. Erin Andrews is in love with Erin Andrews. Pam Anderson is over the hill
  • chasman
    14 years ago
    Dancing With the Stars? No. So You Think You Can Dance? Oooooohhhh Yeah! (Chelsie was a contestant on season four.)
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I watch every season, but I was once a dance instructor. It's the only "reality" show I watch.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Just as I thought, the contenders tis season will be Figure Skater Evan Lysaczek and Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have not watched it on tv but I have watched part of an episode featuring Steve Wozniak (one of the original founders of Apple). I think it was a youtube or hulu clip though.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I do admit watching a show last night on the woman's channel/oxygen?. It was called "Bad Girl Love Games" 3 really hot women move into a mansion and it is a dating game where a dozen guys come over and slowly they eliminate them one by one. This channel surfing though and I really don't care who wins and won't go out of my way to tune in.
  • rob0411
    14 years ago
    Edita. That's the only name you need to know on DTWTS.
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    When does that come on tv? I think I once saw a minute or two of that show during commercials. I'm always interested in new entertainment when commercials come on.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    casualguy, new Dancing with the Stars cast dance Monday at 8/7c on ABC. There are also 24 episodes on [view link]
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "Edita. That's the only name you need to know on DTWTS." Yeah, she looks like the type that would eat you alive, lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion