tuscl

Update on TUSCL_Brother and gridget.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I talked to Bro on the phone yesterday. He is fine and hopes to update me on his situation after the 1st of the year.

I got emails from gridget yesterday and today. I could not reach her by phone and thought that she might be back in the hospital.Turns out her cell phone died. She was able to use her mothers lap top to email me. Her brother is giving her a new cell for xmas and she plans to call me xmas day after she gets it activated.Her left arm is in a cast, she is in pain and heavily drugged.She hopes that, that was the final surgery but it is to soon to know for sure. She said to thank every one that expressed their concern.

5 comments

• casualguy
    15 years ago
    Well I wish them well. I forgot what caused Gridget's injuries. It is very possible that she danced for me many years ago. I believe I've forgotten more dancers than I ever will be able to remember. Most of them look good when they take off their clothes though. :)
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    gridget phoned me this morning.Finally got her new phone activated. She has not actively worked as a stripper for over 2 years but will join me when I am in town.Just trying to keep the 6 or so of you that know her in the loop.Still has her left arm in what they call a split cast. She can remove it to shower.Right now it is a wait and see mode. Does it heal or more surgery needed? She has hired an attorney. Possible mal practice suit. I hope she does. What should IMO have been one surgery has turned into 5. She has been unable to work since the accident 3+ months ago.Workers comp only pays 60.1&% of her already low paramedics salary.Even the club will not let her work. Liability issue.In case you haven't figured it out, we are way beyond ATF status. This has been going on for about 7 years.The "L" word is used commonly.

I plan to phone Bro next week. I want to let the holiday stuff get over with.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I look forward to your Tuscl_brother update. Thanks.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I just spent 20 minutes on the phone with BRO. Nothing new. He is still getting laid by the girls at the Blue Diamond. His 97 yo father is getting worse. I hate to say it but it will be a blessing when he passes. We love them but caring for the elderly can be a real chore. He said to say hello to samsung and Harrydave. Hello!

I am going to call gridget on next Monday to see if she is up to lunch with me on my birthday(Jan13th). It's a 50 mile drive for her.

Yeah, these two are important to me. Like family.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Happy Birthday early, s'cat...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion