tuscl

update on gridget

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
i finally made contact with her today.She just spent another 3 days in the hospital.Infection related to her recent intestine surgery. She cannot eat solid food yet. She is in good spirits. She encourages me to go to the club without her. I cannot. Without her, I am not interested. Am I the ultimate PL. She and TUSCL_Bother are true friends. This is killing me.

5 comments

• how
    15 years ago
    All the best to her for a speedy and complete recovery...
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    you're not a PL, you're the ultimate friend. hope she's well soon.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Good to hear she is doing well.
    I usually go alone to SCs myself, but to each their own.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    If it makes you feel better shadowcat, I actually paid a recent visit to your favorite club. I had fun. I've been very busy and my membership is already good until 2011 so I haven't posted any reviews. I've been having fun at almost every club I've been to recently. I ran into one of the afternoon girls or rather she found me before I even sat down. Her boobs were pressing up against me and we went off to do a two for $25 before I even sat down in the club. I enjoyed the cheaper beer prices too, only $2 for a bottle of beer earlier in the evening. Later in the evening I did encounter a dancer who seemed a bit stubborn in leaving. She wanted $25 or $30 a song. I'm not paying prices that high. I'd rather go without any dances rather than pay prices I think are too high. Dances are usually tamer as well since I know they must be visiting dancers trying to charge that much.

Hope Gridget recovers well. It's always possible I met her years ago but I don't remember 99 percent of the people I've met.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    cg, She is retired now. A paramedic now.Go figure. But she will always hang with me. after lunch,at the club.When she is there, she will dance for you but you have to understand the rules. You have to ask my permission. She will give you a value dance but not a shadowcat dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion