tuscl

update on TUSCL_Brother

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I just spent 15 minutes talking to him on the phone. He has new didgets now. He is in good spirits. He misses posting on TUSCL and hopes that he can return soon. We talked about you, HarryDave, and Blue Diamond. WE talked about gridget. WE talked about his 97 yo father. He spent his birthday, last Saturday, in a motel room with one of the girls from BD.Dirty old man. lol. He will be back.

15 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    Thanks. I was 2 minutes down the street from BD at the cvs last night and wondered about him.
  • Drippy
    15 years ago
    Great news. Thanks. We look forward to his return. Please send out best if you talk again.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    His jack joint needs him, revenues were down 57% in the month of September!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Who?
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Who = TUSCL-Bro
  • how
    15 years ago
    gatorfan, Clubber is just playing along with a running joke from when we were counseled to no longer mention the legendary T_Bro...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    how,

Some things just go right over others heads.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    i almost replied to clubber but I remember he did this same thing in the other thread about t_bro. lol
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    new didgets?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    JJ, phone numbers. I have his new cell number and his work number. I also talked to his business partner for the 2nd time. He is a cool dude. Used to date Bro's daughter. He is not a TUSCL player.I look fore ward to meeting him some day.Bro and I have already made plans for that.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Clubber, It appears at least Chandler got it this time.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    ttf,

Perhaps there is hope for him.

On second thought, likely NOT!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    how, how come I didn't get the memo about that?
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    you can probably also get a hold of him by calling his favorite jackjoint lol
  • how
    15 years ago
    It was here on the boards, gatorfan, you must have been distracted by some of the nice new pics that have been showing up as avatars lately...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion