tuscl

favorite move she does

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 6:35 AM
What are your favorite moves or routines that a stripper does? And I don't mean "work the pole". So I guess what moves is the specific question. For example.....I like it when they suck their own tit. I like it when theyshove my face in their tits etc....

9 comments

• Player11
    15 years ago
    I like it when they show their ass then look back to see who's looking....
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    I am a sucker for girls with pretty hair and pretty faces, so they can drive me nuts by dropping to their knees and running their head/hair all over my crotch. Also can rev me up by, again on their knees in front of me, looking me in the eye and licking their finger, air-licking my crotch, etc. If they're riding me, they can make noise in my ear, or lick my ear. Do NOT like it when they blow in my ear.
  • how
    15 years ago
    An entertaining move during a lap dance is the handstand-then-roll-into-my-lap, shoulders on my knees, coochie in my face. It's good for DATY.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I only have had that happen once to me how, but I would love to see more of it.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    The dancers I usually get dances with have figured out I like to have my neck bitten and my earlobes nibbled.
  • My atf does the handstand flip over to cooch in my face. That's a good one. I usually help myself to a little poontang pie
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    My favorite move is when she pulls Johnson out and puts her lips around him. Either lips.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    I luv it when they masturbate on stage or in the booth.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    yeah mmdv26, that is a good move...just make sure she does not kiss you afterwards!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion