tuscl

New Orleans Strip Clubs - Latest Info

Amish_John
Florida
Heading down to the Big Eazy in a week, and I must admit that the info on the site limited.

The highest rated club is the Penthouse club in the French Quarter. From what I remember it was expensive (the reviews confirm this), and pushy.

Any up-to-date advice from the community on places to go?

3 comments

• arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    New Orleans French Quarter is somewhat of a tourist trap and you may be excessively hustled, with bait-and-switch techniques applied. Not the greatest area for SC satisfaction. From my experience in the French Quarter there is very little difference among the different clubs. If you keep your expectations low, and don't believe everything the hustlers say, you can have fun. Any other opinions, guys?
  • Overpriced, and you have to admit that you if you want to see boobs, you can just offer a chick some beads outside and it'll cost you far less.

I remember that Visions, a club away from the FQ and close to I-10, was considered to be the best club in the city. Anyone have anything new?
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    Well I agree with previous posts. Have been to New Orleans, and in the French Quarter, the best you can do is to stay alert, insist on NO cover charge, and be very selective with girls, since the hustle factor is so high. I think the street scene is more interesting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion