Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Is October too late to visit here?

Neville
NevilleVIP73

Retired strip club junkie trying to unretire

2 hrs ago · 1 min read

I'm going to be in Toronto towards the back half of October and was planning to drive down to Niagara Falls and Sundowners on the weekend. I've been here a few times over the past 10 years and every time has been great, but also every time has been summer - from July to August when apparently dancers come from all over to dance here. Is late October too late to go and see the high quality dancers I got accustomed to on my previous visits? Will the place be dead?

Replies (2)

Profile picture for 623
623
•

My opinion is that there are better choices around the airport area and it’s not worth a two hour drive. Especially the drive home after part, unless you’re planning to get a room nearby the club.

Profile picture for Neville
Neville
•

@623 Thanks for the heads up, any suggestions? I used to go to Pure Gold and Locomotion in Mississauga when I lived in Toronto for a few years. I always thought Sundowners was better though, are those better these days? And yes I was planning to find a hotel to crash at in Niagara before driving back to Billy Bishop (I'm flying in there not Pearson).

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement