Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Politics

Trump has 'won' the Iran war at least 30 times

CJKent_band

The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free

2 wks ago Β· 1 min read

Title says it all.

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
β€’

😎__~~~ yet, he keeps saying we "have won" but he also keeps saying "their still going to be dead" now, we have to deal with Iran proxies, China & Xi Jinping assisting Iran, Trump & Xi will be meeting up this week, also fuel prices, immigration, boarder patrol & security, travel/airlines & crime with certain vacation destinations that was once ranked, but now not. Don't forget about the safety & protection issues with the environment, weather, & health issues everywhere. There is a new severe deadly mosquito bite outbreak at Florida right now. πŸ‘½__~~~ What will Trump do about all the : classified UFO information, & how will he publicly give us answers of the experienced encounters? Atleast we have now have Greenland secured & other countries won't be able to have them! Yesss, more issues than just Iran! I have been coming across more cases on the news of a brain eating disease that people is getting from swimming in ponds, rivers, lakes, poorly chlorinated pools etc ....it travels up through the nose with water & goes up to the brain, there isn't a cure but precautions can be took if your with the water The "brain-eating amoeba" is a rare, single-celled living organism called Naegleria fowleri that lives in warm freshwater and causes a severe brain disease

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
β€’

"Trump has good "wisdom" ~ πŸ’ when there is only a glimmer of hope, he keeps his patience for an agreement or a better outcome & judgement, you can't rush or give up when your fighting for your country"

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
β€’

| πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ~ how successful do you think the : meetings with Trump & the other Leaders is? I'm glad Trump pushed for AI, I like the platforms & the programs to implement, influence, & execute the technology for businesses & social platforms. It is really working out, I know I like it! AI girls is sometimes hotter than the regular girls & you still get a treat of pic/video atmosphere that regular girls is limited to with pvt stuff. I like to be able to narrow down what I like at a convenience that is quantity generous. Atleast Trump is looking at specific goods to lower tariffs on, there needs to be something to counter fuel cost, businesses need a huge tax break for diesel fuel but regular fuel as well.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
β€’

πŸ”Ί Smash Or Pass : βœ“ I like her looks, voice, & actions despite her having to hear/see a bunch of b.s., I hope that info stuff will stop, video shared @ :

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
β€’

@stripperlover777 : : " I like TikTok girls, Trump keeping them with the app is evidence he likes women to the highest degree "

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
β€’

Does this mean he can give himself the Medal of Honor thirty times?

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
β€’

@PhantomGeek

LOL

"I will give it to myself, I have no problemβ€œ ~ Donal β€œJesus” Trump

Google says: β€œ The Congressional Medal of Honor is strictly reserved for members of the U.S. Armed Forces who distinguish themselves through conspicuous gallantry and risk of life in combat.”

T
ThePuddyTat
β€’

I'm convinced a few of the posters here are @Founder trying to generate engagement.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
β€’
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
β€’
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
β€’

πŸ”ΊπŸ“±: be on the lookout for SI [superintelligence] βœ“ additionally to AI, Trump is rebranding/adding @ the SI name, Trump thinks it will more influence people on the effectiveness & security as he is working on his agenda.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
β€’

πŸ‘½ ' πŸ‘„~~~~ AI Cheers βœ“ You know Trump likes the AI girls, he has always been known for liking women @ the extreme, & he is pushing for AI like we have never seen before, we always think about girls with AI as they are everywhere with it, we are now seeing the technology Trump is pushing for with hot girls that can't be avoided, he votes them for their looks & technology enhancement to make us happy!

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
β€’
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
β€’

smokin' hot ~~~ πŸ’ƒ ~ πŸ’ `πŸ’ƒ 🍌

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
β€’

πŸ”ΊπŸ’ƒ' ohhh, what do you think of that : United Nations Walk Out?

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
β€’

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement