Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Special promotion just for Tuscl users if you come see me (Zen) in person 😘

ZenDancer

Dancer at adultworld/castaways/sensations

2 wks ago · 1 min read

Currently running a promotion if you get a half hour with me you will also get a free month to my paid onlyfans. Mention that you found my post here and I’ll give you a $50 discount off of your first half hour (so $150 instead of my usual $200) or buy one song get one free. I post my schedule on IG you can also dm me any shift requests 🫶🏼 Instagram: The.Goddess.Zen

Replies (11)Latest

I
Iknowbetter
•

I’m nowhere near PA, but if I was I’d take you up on your offer. Great initiative - special offers to the TUSCL community. Hopefully others will follow your lead!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Absolutely love seeing a person with business acumen. Wish I wasn't so far away.

R
RoadwarriorNC
•

I drove through there a month ago while on vacation, but was on a time crunch to get home. I have been curious about the sc scene in PA. Had been there frequently for work 2 decades ago and haven't been since, not counting this recent trip. It's a 6 hour drive for me from my front door, so it's going to involve a night or two laying overnight and some free time to do it.

Profile picture for uniquename
uniquename
•

@RoadwarriorNC tbh, it’s not worth a special trip. Here’s my review from a while back - tuscl.net

Profile picture for ZenDancer
ZenDancer
•

@RoadwarriorNC respectfully disagree with the other reply - I have a regular who’s driven from NC before to see me on multiple occasions 😘

Profile picture for ZenDancer
ZenDancer
•

@uniquename respectfully disagree that was only one experience dear several years ago and not with me

Profile picture for slutfinder
slutfinder
•

@uniquename Agree 💯… had a dance with this one 2 years ago and she was placed on my never again list… waste of money

Profile picture for otomac
otomac
•

I'll be in lancaster/harrisburg area Friday night (9/25), are you working that night?

Profile picture for ZenDancer
ZenDancer
•

@otomac my social media is the best way to get the quickest reply from me babe

Profile picture for Reachme
Reachme
•

So the question to OP, did you get any takers on your special offer? Inquiring minds want to know ☺️.

Profile picture for morone99
morone99
•

Your hot!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement