Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Couples?

Y

2 wks ago · 1 min read

Does anyone know if this would be a good spot to bring a partner too? Her and I have been to places like the BareDen before and it was not packed, the one time I’ve been here I was alone and still had trouble finding a seat! Does anyone know if the dancers here are “friendly” to couples or is that something the girls on stage would be upset about? Has anyone even seen a girl here who isn’t staff in any capacity?

Replies (2)

Profile picture for Reachme
Reachme
•

Daytime should be fine. I’ve seen bachelorette party there once. Btw some girls are bi or lesbian to begin with, so your SO will get attention.

Profile picture for Aj247
Aj247
•

I’ve seen plenty couples during night shift and no one seems to mind.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement