Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Worth the trip from AA?

J
JimH90VIP21

1 mo ago · 1 min read

I’ll be in Ann Arbor for a couple of days for work. Seems like Deja Vu is not great for extras and I wonder if it’s worth the drive to LS. Am I wrong about DV? Is there somewhere else or is LS the best option?

Replies (2)

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

EMU started out as a teacher training college. Unless things have changed a lot, it still has a lot of female students majoring in elementary education. With what teachers make, and all the cuts to student loans/aid, maybe the Education Department lets prospective sugar daddies put their phone numbers on the bulletin board.

Profile picture for thecuriousone
thecuriousone
•

Yes, make the drive to landing strip. Its probably 25 minutes from Ann Arbor, right off the freeway. Deja Vu has some good looking girls at times, but overall just a strange vibe and kind of hard to have much fun. I'm surprised it re-opened after the closing for years. I've only been back twice since (briefly both times)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement