Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Carnival's M.I.A.

tiffany24

3 mos ago · 1 min read

Since carnival reopened after last summers raid, I am wondering if anybody knows why Barbie or Diamond never returned and is Peaches one of the old pre covid Peaches or a new girl.

Replies (1)

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

Just met Peaches the other night. By far the hottest woman I've seen here. Even hotter than Kennedy. Petite, pretty face with a tight body, nice rack and nice ass. No idea how long she's been there. I suspect she may have a few years on her, but still tight body and smooth skin. Very friendly and accommodating, and a skilled performer. Even warned me to tight my shirt off "if I was married or anything", because she was wearing makeup.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement