Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Brief review

Bob_Sullivan

4 mos ago · 1 min read

Stopped by at 6pm on a Wednesday. The parking lot was full, the hibachi food truck had a line, and the club was busy.

There were probably 8-10 dancers, all African American. That's not my preference but they were all attractive. One dancer approached me shortly after I arrived. There was no hard sell and we chatted for a few minutes before I left.

Not an unpleasant experience, but not my type of club. Might be worth exploring if you like AA women.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i'm guessing you got turned down on posting this as a review. Now personally I would've voted yes for it...

Profile picture for Bob_Sullivan
Bob_Sullivan
•

@Jascoi I didn't even submit it. I was only there for a few minutes.

Profile picture for rawhide2
rawhide2
•

give us some details - how much was cover? parking? cocktails? dance prices? sounds HOT!!! fire.. letsgo

Profile picture for Bob_Sullivan
Bob_Sullivan
•

@rawhide2 No cover when I arrived at 6pm. I was only there for a few minutes.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement