Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Dancer Dianna

A
Anthony45VIP1010

4 mos ago · 1 min read

Anyone have any Intel on Dianna. Tall American brunette with a very tight body. Very handy at the bar and indicated VIP can be very good. I am tempted but don't want to fall for the bait and switch.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for noragar
noragar
•

I've found her downstairs dances to be very good, but her VIP dances to be no better.

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

This is a great place to be as direct as you need to be, which usually isn't too direct. I was there the other evening and a dancer (not Diana) slithered up to me at the bar, got herself wrapped around me, and started in on how much fun we'd have. All I had to do is ask: "How much fun?" and she said: "Well, I could give you a blow job and then fuck you", with a big smile on her face. She kept smiling while she asked, obviously jokingly: "Would you like to do a test lap dance first"?

Profile picture for reghot
reghot
•

Lol Nikki says the same to everyone. Hope you wrapped it

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

@reghot: For the record, I didn't name any names, and it was a safe, experience. A fun, safe experience

Profile picture for joebr
joebr
•

I don’t know Diana, but lots of fun can be had especially daytime and early evening with many of the dancers at those times. . I am less familiar with the nighttime ladies. Two ladies I would like to try are Amara and Trouble. Both very cute

Profile picture for Carguy
Carguy
•

Diana is a dud up stairs back when it was only 220 Now @250 she is a double dud

Profile picture for Sunmat
Sunmat
•

I haven’t been back there for a while. She is a dud upstairs. Is the price now 250 upstairs that includes 20 tip for the guy or 250 plus 20 for him ?

A
Anthony45
•

Glad I declined going VIP with her

Profile picture for sqrootof69/8something
sqrootof69/8something
•

Submit, it’s 250 plus the 20 for the dude.

Profile picture for sqrootof69/8something
sqrootof69/8something
•

Sorry Sunmat, autocorrect

Profile picture for Sunmat
Sunmat
•

Wow 270 total…

Profile picture for Palm
Palm
•

Anyone gone up with Trouble? She’s an attractive thick Latina. I asked her for a dance and then she had me waiting for 40 min while she drank at the bar with another customer. I left, but still curious.

D
Dudeeeeeee
•

Dianna is all talk, dont waste ur money

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement