Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

VIP Info

Chode310

6 mos ago · 1 min read

Was thinking about stopping by to give this spot a try, but the information I got says VIPs are $120 for 3 songs, or around 8 minutes. For those that got VIPs here, does that sound about right? Not sure I want to spend $120 for only 8 minutes. If it were 12-15, that might be more manageable.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

You can pay another 40 for another song to add onto your three in VIP. That’s between you and the girl… and depending on the girl can make a great VIP session and sometimes a tip helps.

Profile picture for Want2see
Want2see
•

If you don’t want to spend $120 at tropical lei. Stay home.

Profile picture for Chode310
Chode310
•

@Want2see That's not the point. The point is 8 minutes. I didn't realize you can add one time and I would gladly pay another $40 or $80 now that I know it is an option for 12-15 minutes.

It's not being cheap, it's just being practical. If you can nut in 8 minutes, great for you, you do you.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement