Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

ROB

L

10 mos ago · 1 min read

I decided to create an account after recent experience. I have been visiting clubs since the 90s. The level of scammers is astounding. Anyone else been upsold and then scammed by a Cuban who pretends not to speak english when it's time to deliver? Specifically talking about one with huge boobs, manmade ass and dark brown hair. Evening girl.

Replies (9)Latest

L
LDKBob75
•

Desire in providence, ri

C
ChiefsSuck
•

Is it Kiara?

L
LDKBob75
•

Yes thank you. i couldn't recall the name. She didnt speak good english.

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Is she the one with the tiger tattoo on her forearm and DD fake tits? I did fifteen minutes with her once. She didn't even honor the full time and spent the entire time upselling options at astronomical rates.

L
LDKBob75
•

Sounds like her. I dont remember a tattoo. But it's possible.

L
LDKBob75
•

Thanks to all who reached out to me. Good to know i am not the only one she has scammed. Beware.

Profile picture for smartestkidontheshortbus
smartestkidontheshortbus
•

Different people have different experiences with her. She's definitely here to take your money for the least amount of effort though.

Profile picture for Hungryhunnypot
Hungryhunnypot
•

Kiara can suck my balls. Fucking whore. I hope she reads this.

L
LDKBob75
•

@Hungryhunnypot it seems like there's a pattern here with Kiara. Damn scammer.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement