Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

ATF No Longer There?

Maditz
MaditzVIP26

11 mos ago · 1 min read

Always had a really great time with Kimberly. Found her very down to earth and down for a good time.

I only make the trip up to Bristol if she’s on the schedule, but haven’t heard her name pop up in a long time, no matter what day of the week.

Does anyone know if she still works here?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for noragar
noragar
•

I saw Kimberly there last night and I've heard her name on the schedule a few times in the past month. She seems to disappear often for months at a time but eventually comes back.

Profile picture for Maditz
Maditz
•

Thanks!

Profile picture for noragar
noragar
•

Kimberly is on tonight's schedule 9-2.

Profile picture for Maditz
Maditz
•

Sounds like I’m just calling on the wrong nights. Anyone seen her recently? If so, was the experience positive or negative?

Profile picture for TheSingularity
TheSingularity
•

She has a wide but costly menu

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement