Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

How to ask atf odd question

Justwondering22

1 yr ago · 1 min read

is Vee an actual midget ? She is my atf (all time fave . .) but I don’t have it in me to ask her I don’t want to come off rude

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

Then just bring in a tape measure, discretely measure her height, and compare it to the dictionary definition

Profile picture for PapaBear
PapaBear
•

definition seems to be under 4'10" and she told me she was 4'8" so I'd say yes.

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

Wow. I had to fact-check that height (correct, of course) only because my mother and sisters were all well under 5 foot and, while nobody would have mistook them for WNBA prospects, nobody ever suggested they were in midget territory

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•
Profile picture for nelly76
nelly76
•

NO upside to asking her.

Profile picture for Justwondering22
Justwondering22
•

true thanks

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I am not sure about the 4"10" rule as it appears to be a reference to dwarfs, which is different from a midget. A dwarf, as a result of a medical condition has very short limbs. A midget is a normally proportioned very short person.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

skibum made me look up dwarfism v midget. I was today years old when I learned that.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

I think midgets like to be called "little people".

Profile picture for Justwondering22
Justwondering22
•

I guess I have a midget fetish

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

As a male I would prefer to be called a tall midget, rather than a short male.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement