Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Mary from dv8 or the lounge

D

1 yr ago · 1 min read

I just saw the hottest girl at DV8 in Portland and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about her? is it worth it to get a vip from her? does she allow touching or do...other stuff?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Locke72
Locke72
•

Mary is great! She definitely allows touching. You should spend some time with her.

D
diifnnj
•

Hey thanks for the reply! I really want to get my hands on those tits, she's cool with that? what about some ass touching? what about stick shifting?

Profile picture for Locke72
Locke72
•

Pretty much everyone at DV8 allows touching of their breasts and butt.

D
diifnnj
•

good to know!

Profile picture for camptender
camptender
•

Is Mary still at DV8 these days?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement