Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Are you hiring

S

Shania female dancers seeking employment

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Hi I'm Shania Justice I used to work at New York cabaret located in Dayton Ohio they are fortunately shut down I am seeking a female pole dancer job are you guys hiring I'm the girl with the blonde hair and the blue bikini I'm the one applying

Replies (2)

Profile picture for boomer79
boomer79
•

This isn’t really a place to get hired. It’s mostly customers. With pretty much any club the thing to do is call or stop by. I didn’t not know your area but you’re attractive so if they are hiring I’m sure you’ll do well.

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

Photo looks like it was taken in the 80s.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement