Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Bad hygiene?

Justwondering22

1 yr ago · 1 min read

I heard there is a dancer with bad hygiene can we share ?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Hungryhunnypot
Hungryhunnypot
•

I’ve heard of a couple but I can’t remember the names off the top of my head. If it ever happens again I’m going to immediately say something.

Profile picture for Hungryhunnypot
Hungryhunnypot
•

Who is it?

Profile picture for Justwondering22
Justwondering22
•

I would like to know

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

wtf is wrong with you two?

Profile picture for Justwondering22
Justwondering22
•

So I can stay away from ski

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Not gonna lie, this is my favorite club discussion thread about Desire on this site 🥳

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement