Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Desire day time

Justwondering22

1 yr ago · 1 min read

I went into desire today around 4-5 place was fairly busy . I got my water and waited for my atf to be available . She was very busy and booked the whole time I was there . While I was waiting these were the girls I saw . Jada - tall emo look tattoos piercings Ivana- mature platinum blonde with fake tits Savanna- pretty tan girl with huge lips Dylan- blue eyed pretty girl thick but little too thick for me Dallas - pretty face tatted big fake tits good butt Nadia - black girl all natural Diamond - skinny glasses Louisa ? - pretty girl nice hair Vee - extremely short big tits huge ass curvy pretty face . Also my atf as I have mentioned on other reviews
I had a great time did a half hour with Vee 100$ to house 200$ to her plus tip money

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Justwondering22
Justwondering22
•

Would like a double with Jada and Vee

Profile picture for brian551
brian551
•

Louisa is beautiful.

Profile picture for nelly76
nelly76
•

good review, although our tastes are different, and I love that. Otherwise, we'd all want the same girl

Profile picture for Justwondering22
Justwondering22
•

Louisa is pretty but something about her face is weird to me not sure if she had work done

Profile picture for PapaBear
PapaBear
•

@justwondering22 Did you get food? I wasn't sure if they offered the meal you asked about on Saturdays...

Profile picture for Justwondering22
Justwondering22
•

I passed on the lunch yesterday

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I have to agree with Nelly.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement