Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Best boobs in desire

Justwondering22

1 yr ago · 1 min read

BIG boobs is better for me

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Sam

Profile picture for Hungryhunnypot
Hungryhunnypot
•

^Gotta agree with the bum on this one. All natural. No tattoos. No weird piercings. And best pussy too

Profile picture for Greenshirt
Greenshirt
•

Vee

Profile picture for Hungryhunnypot
Hungryhunnypot
•

Leah has a milky pair

Profile picture for bostonwiseguy61
bostonwiseguy61
•

Vee walks into the bar and kisses everyone in the joint!!

Profile picture for Justwondering22
Justwondering22
•

Vee is the nicest girl in the club

Profile picture for PapaBear
PapaBear
•

Crystal before the reduction was my favorite pair, haven't experienced them since but heard good things. Reign's are also massive and she puts them to good use in the VIP.

Profile picture for OldWhiteGuy
OldWhiteGuy
•

Everyone has different taste. (Pun intended) There are massive enhanced breast like Vee, large natural breasts like Sam, giant I'm not sure like Angel or cute perky breasts like Angie (or someone with whom I am more familiar) and even small barely breasts on a slender Aurora or Vivian. All and all, BREASTS are varied and abundant and lots of fun!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Vivian has great boobs

Profile picture for scarface03
scarface03
•

Abby/Katt has great big natural tits.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I got to check this place out someday when I make a drive to the Northeast.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

_👽 I Heard – $Strippers who get breast implants can receive a tax break by claiming them as a work expense. Enhancements & Full Natural Boobs Look Wonderful. I Guess It Depends On Da' $Stripper Body, & Her Preference. I Would Check It Out First, But Hell, If Ya' Can Get Hooked Up With Dat' Tax $Break, Why Not, Right?

Profile picture for neutron1025@
neutron1025@
•

Sam, but Vivian has the best nipples.

Profile picture for Justwondering22
Justwondering22
•

Which one is Sam

S
Scapegoat
•

Vee

Profile picture for Justwondering22
Justwondering22
•

I agree @scapegoat

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement