Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

BEST VIP EXPERIENCE

Justwondering22

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Who is the best and most popular girl at desire ? Who is the busiest dancer at desire ? And gives the best private room

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for Justwondering22
Justwondering22
•

I’m very sexual

Profile picture for Justwondering22
Justwondering22
•

I like curvy women

Profile picture for Justwondering22
Justwondering22
•

Yea vee is my favorite was looking for someone just incase vee is away or out on a day I go in

Profile picture for PapaBear
PapaBear
•

Puddy Tat's recommendations are spot on. Though last I heard Dallas was down to one or two days a week. Try Fri or Sat day shifts.

Profile picture for Justwondering22
Justwondering22
•

Thanks

Profile picture for Mrprov
Mrprov
•

Vee is there every day but Sunday lol

Profile picture for Justwondering22
Justwondering22
•

Oh ok she told me she only works Weds through Saturday thanks mrprov

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Its amazing the differences in taste between Pls.

Profile picture for Justwondering22
Justwondering22
•

What’s PI MEAN

F
fenwayfav
•

It just boggles my mind that anyone would put Vee in their top 3 dancers! don't get it. I understand that everyone's taste is different, but man I don't understand. Tere are a lot of hefty dancers at Desire on a regular basis, but Vee would be in my bottom 3 every time. Would love if someone Ould explain the attraction to me!

Profile picture for Justwondering22
Justwondering22
•

I’ll explain it short , thick , big juicy tits and a nice soft ass and her vip experience is all I have to say

Profile picture for Justwondering22
Justwondering22
•

Her vip is beyond the normal

Profile picture for OldWhiteGuy
OldWhiteGuy
•

My ATF says that Vee is a sweetheart and told me I should do a dance with her while she is away later this month. The last time I had a Hall Pass I almost did but I couldn't pull the trigger.

Aside from the ATF, I have had GREAT VIP experiences with Priya, Josey, Angie, Summer, Ivana and long ago Nicolette

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Vee is a no for me 100% of the time. Could be the single nicest human being on earth and is still a no. Priya, Angie. Ivanna are all top notch in my book.

Profile picture for Justwondering22
Justwondering22
•

To each their own I love her curvy body type

Profile picture for jackenhoff69
jackenhoff69
•

anyone know how charlotte is in vip? missed her my last visit

Profile picture for Greenshirt
Greenshirt
•

Vee makes the time in VIP special, and I don't mean just physically. She will get you to a place where the last thing on your mind is a few extra lbs.

Profile picture for Justwondering22
Justwondering22
•

I agree!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement