Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

What time does the day shift on Sunday start?

UtahBoy

1 yr ago · 1 min read

I have last minute change in plan and appreciate any intel on that

Replies (2)

Profile picture for nelly76
nelly76
•

It's weird.

Normally, the day shift begins at 12, and as I understand it, most girls are in by about 1, then they start leaving at 6:30. Night shift comes in between 7 and 8:30 or so.

On Sundays, I've seen girls start their shifts at 2, or at 3, and there are a lot of girls that will work 3-10, and I don't think that's a shift on any other day.

The Patriots game at 1 makes it odd. I would have thought that a lot of guys would watch the game at a strip joint, but they just don't. I've heard that they're more flexible with shifts on Sundays because it's harder to get girls to work.

Bottom line is that on a Sunday, you may not have a real good sense of who will be ther for the early shift until after 3.

Profile picture for UtahBoy
UtahBoy
•

Thanks Nelly for the helpful information.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement