tuscl

I don’t want to jinx it, but I think they got him, POTUS CANDIDATE Trump ….

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Title almost says it all.

“the offenses charged in the indictment were undertaken in Trump's private, rather than presidential capacity, and can therefore remain part of the case as it moves forward.”

“Read Jack Smith’s unsealed court filing that says Trump ‘resorted to crimes’ after 2020 election”

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politic…

Section 1 of the 14th Amendment reads: n

Nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Equal protection is equivalent to, or implies, the principle that no one is above the law.

“NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW…”

25 comments

• Electronman
    15 days ago
    Maybe so. And anyone who votes for him may be handing him a "Get out of jail free" card.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    14 days ago
    They’ve got the fat fucker as long as he loses. All of the witnesses were republicans.
  • rawhide2
    14 days ago
    they had 4 years to get him - stop, simply stop weaponizing the DOJ. this revealed 35 days before an election should be interference and the people should be locked up - over 1200 days to 'GET HIM"... well they had time and failed

for the record. i am not voting for a president this year as both candidates are horrible
  • Hungryhunnypot
    14 days ago
    You’re not that bright. And we won’t stop. Kamala is an excellent candidate and you will bow before her!
  • Hungryhunnypot
    14 days ago
    Trump belongs in prison
  • Hungryhunnypot
    14 days ago
    Just because his shady judges have protected him doesn’t mean shit
  • CJKent_band
    14 days ago
    ^^^
    Delay, delay, delay: Trump’s legal strategy

We learned a long time ago that Written laws are like spiders' webs; they will catch, it is true, the weak and poor, but would be torn in pieces by the rich and powerful.

They believe that they are gonna win. They even enjoy litigation, however sometimes good, laughter and justice prevail.

:D
  • Puddy Tat
    14 days ago
    "Kamala is an excellent candidate and you will bow before her!"

LOL good one. You all were trying to boot her from the ticket, saying she was weighing down Biden, until she became the only viable candidate.

She's an idiot chosen for her gender and skin color.
  • CJKent_band
    14 days ago
    ^
    It is funny that Trump Lost in the Debate to a “mentally disabled.” “bitch”, Trump names for his opponent behind her back.

Trump wouldn’t dare to break into her house and call her that to her face, because he will be shoot.

• Puddy Tat
    14 days ago
    ^ I just pointed out that DEMOCRATS were ready to can her, now trying to talk themselves into her ;-)
  • rawhide2
    14 days ago
    Hungry you sound angry.

I am independent but need to point out that after 4 years, Trump is still free, still not sentenced to anything and those judges you speak of ... are all dems.
  • motorhead
    14 days ago
    I used to say “why can’t the Republicans nominate a better candidate”

Now I’m saying “why can’t the Democrats come up with better candidates than these two intellectually challenged buffoons?”
  • Puddy Tat
    14 days ago
    I picture CJKent sitting in a basement posting shit to get a reaction, and rubbing his hands with glee when someone responds, whether on a smash or pass or this kind of political nonsense.

But as we can see above, Trump Derangement Syndrome is alive and well!
  • CJKent_band
    14 days ago
    ^
    Why? Am I starting to make sense.....???

~ Tyrion Lannister
    ~ Game of Thrones

• Puddy Tat
    14 days ago
    ^ You make sense as someone who hasn't gotten non-paid pussy since the Clinton administration ;-)
  • CJKent_band
    14 days ago
    ^
    Sex is not free in our capitalist society.

There's a price to be paid emotionally, physically, even legally.

• misterorange
    14 days ago
    "Trump wouldn’t dare to break into her house and call her that to her face, because he will be shoot."

I'd like to have 2-3 minutes with Kamala to ask her what kind of guns she owns and quiz her on the basic operation of them. I guarantee she doesn't own any guns and has never even held one in her hand.

She's a lying fuckin jerkoff. No serious person who's a legal gun owner would say, "Anybody break in mah house dey gettin shot." That's something a piece of shit thug would say.

We've spent way too much time, money and effort fighting for our precious 2nd Amendment to treat it so frivolously. We are committed to a lifetime of training in the safe handling of firearms and a responsible approach to self defense.

We continuously work toward perfecting our skills, while praying we never have to use them. We don't make jokes about shooting someone and then cackle like a goddamn hyena.

Fuck Kamala Harris.
  • Puddy Tat
    14 days ago
    ^ That's also the kind of thing you NEVER want to say publicly, because if you ever do actually have to defend yourself with a gun, the prosecution is going to paint you as a trigger-happy killer. I'm sure she has done this in the heavily anti gun state of California. Which leads me to call bullshit on the whole thing.

Oh wait, she wants to confiscate guns. So she can shoot someone in self defense, meanwhile if someone (particularly a minority) breaks into your house and steals your money and rapes your wife, you're forced to shrug your shoulders.
  • ricber
    14 days ago
    Ahh another cerebral post by orange head. Especially the quote "She's a lying fuckin jerkoff."... Got the gender wrong.. "He's a lying fuckin jerkoff." is a much better fit
  • jaybud999
    14 days ago
    @lil' punkin' head

This is how fucking stupid you sound.

I'd like to have 2-3 minutes with DONALD to ask HIM what kind of guns HE owns and quiz HIM on the basic operation of them. I guarantee HE doesn't own any guns and has never even held one in HIS hand.

HE'S a lying fuckin jerkoff. No serious person who's a legal gun owner would say, "Anybody break in mah house dey gettin shot." That's something a piece of shit thug would say.

We've spent way too much time, money and effort fighting for our precious 2nd Amendment to treat it so frivolously. We are committed to a lifetime of training in the safe handling of firearms and a responsible approach to self defense.

We continuously work toward perfecting our skills, while praying we never have to use them. We don't make jokes about SOMEONE HAVING A MENTAL DISABILITY AND HAVE OUR KIDS TRY TO COVER UP LIKE IT DIDN'T MATTER.

Fuck DONALD TRUMP.
  • Puddy Tat
    14 days ago
    ^ WAAAY off his trolling game. Do better.
  • misterorange
    14 days ago
    ^^ Whatever you just tried to do makes no sense and doesn't have a logical flow. Have another drink and go to sleep.
  • misterorange
    14 days ago
    ^ That was to gaybird999
  • sfrsox
    14 days ago
    Is he in jail yet?
  • Icey
    14 days ago
    If it wasn't Trump. His legal strategy wouldn't work. Its an exercise in privilege.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion