tuscl

Reviews

Local Hick
Illinois
I love some of the Yelp Reviews:

Oct 19, 2017
I stopped here with the family and we though hopefully a place with morals. Well boy was I wrong, they really proved there is a place where Jesus didn't exists. To top it off, I spun the wheel since I like to support local groups. I win, but the catch is I won a fun size candy bar. What a prize from the ground devil himself.

8/29/2021
A dancer bit me and I got aids, and I've been doing my bosses wife and she got it so so did my boss, I got fired. DONT RECOMMEND unless you are looking to get bit

10/28/2014
went there a couples year back. Place is kinda a dump dont no how to dance no class girls beggin for a doller n dont no how to use a bar of soap!!!! went there last night thinkin might have changed n never again. they do anything there there 4 money dirty as hell n still chargin up the for a drink do yoself a favor n passs.

7/27/2012
Not some place you want to go unless you want to leave with a communicable disease. As of 7/25/2012 at least one of the dancers has chlamydia. This is no joke I have documentation that this is very true.

5/27/2009
strip joint? lookout for the herp here!

2 comments

• Jascoi
    11 days ago
    think I'll stick with HK.
  • Icey
    11 days ago
    About the same veracity as majy tuscl reciews
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion