tuscl
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Pricing

Monday, August 19, 2024 4:39 PM
Vivian has always charged me 150+50 (house) for 15 minute dances (and double that for 30 minutes) without extras. I have heard conflicting reports from others about what they were charged. What did you all get charged?

23 comments

• 2LeggedChair
    a month ago
    Standard cost for me is $100 to dancer + $50 to house but I usually tip some more after depending on how long they talked to me or if they gave great contact.
  • skibum609
    a month ago
    ^Same with all of us.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a month ago
    She’s young so I wonder if one of the older ROB’s suggested she try that. I’m a little surprised because she’s so sweet but that’s my guess. If you want to keep seeing her I would call her out on it in a nice way- kind of joking around. I concur with the guys above. She has just charged me the regular rate of 50/100. She could make a killing if she eventually decides to expand the menu.
  • Manuellabore
    a month ago
    Why pay more than sticker price up front for a no extras dance? . Last time I was there, Desire had plenty of attractive women. You can always tip her appropriately afterwards
  • snoozeuloose4
    a month ago
    I have not had experience with Vivian, but I pay $50 /$100 for 15 minutes then tip according to service. Never been an issue, and I don't ask for the rate, I just pay at the end. If they ask for $ up front, I only offer the standard fee, and I know there won't be any extra, so I won't tip extra, then Next time I am a no go for that dancer.
  • skibum609
    a month ago
    My thought is that this profile was created specifically because Vivian's name has been mentioned here and the creator is trying to cause trouble for her. I got this post as an email before this thread, answered it and it was followed by asking how much she charges for extras. That request was ignored, and my suggestion is to end this discussion about Vivian.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    ^ He calls himself "riregular" yet this is his "first time at Desire," and his review is obviously AI generated, save for one sentence about Natalia.

Probably the same "man" who's been creating multiple aliases to shit-talk other dancers here.
  • skibum609
    a month ago
    ^....and who seems fixated on Vivian?
  • Meshuggah
    a month ago
    on their review I commented if your such a ri regular, any other clubs reviewed???? nope.
  • PapaBearB
    a month ago
    $100 to the girl, $50 to the club is the standard for 15 minutes sans extras. Any girl who charges you more than this for the basic bump and grind is a ROB and you should say that to her face.
  • sfrsox
    a month ago
    $200 for a 15 minute dance without extras? I do not understand
  • CryptoBrah
    a month ago
    The standard is $50 + $100. But keep in mind that some dancers all over the place. A certain dancer who I won’t name, but has a negative reputation here claimed the minimum was $50 to the house and $200 to her. Needless to say I never spoke to her again.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    ^ You can out ROBs.
  • nelly76
    a month ago
    My opinion:

Any girl gets to charge whatever she wants, but the minimum for a VIP is $100 to her for 15 minutes and $50 to the house (and you should tip the door guy).

Some girls will tell you that they charge $150 or $200 for their 15 minutes, and you get to decide. Some girls charge "surge pricing" like Uber during busier times. Smart ones will tell you that.

Any guy gets to decide whether or not he wants to pay whatever that girl charges, but you should always ask ahead of time. It's a great market. You also get to haggle, since some will start with a high price. Some get bitchy if you don't want to pay their price, and they get to do that. That attitude probably hurts their long term business, since most guys have no patience for tolerating bitchy women in their relationships, but they have to. You don't have to tolerating bitchiness here.

It's a great market.

The only real rip off is when some girl promises something and doesn't fulfill the promise, or when she tries to overcharge after the VIP is over. If she does, you can just refuse to pay, or as one guy here hilariously said, "Fuck off to Fuckoffistan and send me a postcard when you get there".

One sleazy move is if a girl charges you more without telling you in the Lap Dance area, where prices are posted. In that case, you make a judgement call. If you tell the door guy, he will probably back you, and it will give the girl a bad reputation.

It happened to me with a few girls like Sarah, who charged for bottomless and didn't take her bottoms off. Chelsea wouldn't take her bottoms off in the VIP. I just paid them with a smile and without flinching, and considered it an investment in never getting dances from them again, and I've been telling guys ever since, because it's a personality trait that will show up everywhere.

I've also had many girls be very friendly in the VIP before I said a word, and never even ask for a tip. I always tip the fair and reasonable amount, and they always appreciate it. It also makes it much easier to get their attention when they're busy. I also assume the girls probably talk, and if they're honest, they'd always say I'm fair and reasonable and fun.

I love this hobby, and want to make sure the girls make plenty of money to stay in the business if they want.

This is my TED Talk.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    @nelly - well said!
  • OldWhiteGuy
    a month ago
    $50/$100 per 15 minutes is the minimum
    Girls can charge whatever they want and deliver whatever they want.
    It is up to us, the consumer, to decide what we are willing to pay.
    I consider looks, service, enthusiasm AND time spent talking before the room.

And, a ROB is someone that insists on a higher price than quoted or promises (not hints like, "It will be fun") but doesn't deliver.

In my experience I have met very few of those.
  • snoozeuloose4
    a month ago
    I have met plenty of girls who are, for me, a one and done. Lacy comes to mind as a recent one. Promised a lot of fun, then in vip, nothing.
  • PapaBearB
    a month ago
    I will also add that there have been a lot of comments on here recently about how girls are saying it's slow. Well, you definitely don't have to pay beyond the minimum for a "no extras" lap dance if you don't want to. There are lot of other girls there to make money who aren't going to charge you beyond that.

And Nelly is right, it's very helpful to tip the door guy.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    Chris, the usual door guy, is cool as shit. He'll tell you who's working, he'll even call them over to the VIP if you want. Treat him well!
  • Nier
    a month ago
    I agree that Chris is awesome. I can't imagine Vivian doing this, but I have a good enough relationship to bring it up to her and see what she says. I lean more w/Puddy Tat in regard to this guy, his 1 review seems like crap and then has this one discussion.
  • Nier
    a month ago
    P.S. Unless a person didn't shower or something, in that case, I think anyone would charge more than the standard price XD
  • PapaBearB
    a month ago
    Totally agree on Chris. I tip him every time I'm downstairs (less now that I'm a member upstairs). Great guy, learned my name quick and greets me every time I come in. He's introduced me to several girls that were otherwise very busy. They trust him so if he recommends you then you're good. He's usually there during week days.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a month ago
    Nier- I almost asked Vivian too but didn’t want to get her upset and have her end up leaving so I didn’t. If you do, let us know what she says.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion