Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

New girl, pink hair with holes in her ears

Mrprov
MrprovVIP6110

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ok Instagram it looks like there is a new dancer. Spinner. Pink hair. Kind of a goth look. Any info?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for nelly76
nelly76
•

Where on Instagram? I don't think I saw her on the ClubDesireRI page, and haven't seen her in the club.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

^Not seen in the club during my visits.

Profile picture for Mrprov
Mrprov
•

Hmmm so it was on Lucy’s Instagram where she said “Desires newest dancer” but maybe she was messing around. The other girl has an only fans so I figured it was legit.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Lucy is back to that weird pink/orange shade.

Profile picture for Hungryhunnypot
Hungryhunnypot
•

Lucy is hot but why does she have a giant centipede tattoo?

Profile picture for nelly76
nelly76
•

Because the millipede tattoo would have been way too big.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement