tuscl

TJ rookie

I’m pretty new to the TJ scene but making up for lost time. Will be there in September to celebrate a birthday, and was looking for input on other things to do/see (besides the chicas) and places to stay.

7 comments

• Jascoi
    2 months ago
    i park at palm avenue trolley stop.
    you know about having a passport to enter mexico and global entry to enter usa in the sentri lane.
    ped east is 24 hours. ped west is limited hours. take the zona shuttle to hk at ped east.
    i stay at rizo or cascada using the HK vip card.
    i visit most all the bars in zona norte. but most of my time is at HK.
    sometimes tourist around with knowledgeable club friends when not in zona do keep a low profile and hide most your money. the bandits with badges are the single biggest danger...
  • TJ Walker
    2 months ago
    I would not venture outside of the HK sex zone.
  • DwightCC
    2 months ago
    Avenue Revelocion is pretty safe though, right? I wouldn’t except to get shaken down there
  • Jascoi
    2 months ago
    i got robbed by three bandits with badges by the arch october 2023 night while walking back to hk after the tequila festival on revolución. i was the stupid one that did not hide most of my money. 9 years of no problem with the policia gave me false security.
  • Jascoi
    2 months ago
    shudda taken a taxi.
  • TJ Walker
    2 months ago
    A taxi could drive you to his pal police car waiting around the block. It's best to carry a debit card and only $100 cash when venturing outside.
  • DwightCC
    a month ago
    Thanks for the input fellas. Any recommendations on hotels or other sights?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion