tuscl

Psycho Stripper Loses Her Mind

Local Hick
Illinois
Anyone know her? @the 28:40 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHFZR6jl…

16 comments

• misterorange
    2 months ago
    That guy was being a fuckin jerk taking video of a stripper outside the club, like she's some kind of museum exhibit, and then taunting her for putting her hand over her face.

Even the earlier stuff where he's walking up to random people filming them. Who wants to deal with that? I wish somebody would've knocked that camera out of his hand and kicked it into the street.

• TheeOSU
    2 months ago
    I pretty much agree with mr o except i'd take it a couple steps further. Someone should push that camera into his face and kicked his ass into the street.

And I don't see that stripper being psycho at all. Regardless of her being in public if she doesn't want to be filmed that moron should have showed a little class, honored her wishes and just moved on.
  • TheeOSU
    2 months ago
    That fuckhead gets a video recorder and thinks he's a documentary filmmaker and can impose himself on strangers. Fuck him! If he pulled that shit on me the least he would have received would be a bitch slap.
  • Studme53
    2 months ago
    ^Agree. Only reason anyone would watch this stupid, pointless video is because it had “stripper” in the title.
  • sinclair
    2 months ago
    This strip club is well-known as one of the worst clip joints in the United States. You got to love how the same review gets posted six years apart:
    https://tuscl.net/review/402881
    https://tuscl.net/review/301546
  • ReadyToMonger
    2 months ago
    The guy making the video looks like a bald loser and the other guy looks like a faggot.

Yeah , so what if she is a dancer, thats what she does for a living ....who gives a fuck. No one runs around harassing you at your job so move along. I would have smashed his face with my fist just out of annoyance even if I was just walking by and caught wind of what was gong on.

He harasses her 100% and she is on club property, seems like he gets a reaction and latches on like some fucked up loser.

• gammanu95
    2 months ago
    "he gets a reaction and latches on like some fucked up loser". We all know all about that here- scrub, icee, 25iq, wld4cocks. The guy with the camera is pure jackass, and the title of this thread does not accurately reflect the content of the video. If any does watch the video, please be sure to thumbs down it so it gets buried and no add'l views.
  • twentyfive
    2 months ago
    ^👎🏿👎🏿
  • gammanu95
    2 months ago
    ^LOL, proving my point 100%. Too fucking easy 🤣
  • wld4tatas
    2 months ago
    ^ The guy who angrily demanded respect in another thread, once again showing he is not worthy of it.
  • gammanu95
    2 months ago
    ^another triggered lib. What did I say? Even after naming them and predicting their immediate responses they could not resist. I am never wrong about these people. They're nothing but Pavlovian animals. Stimulus and response. No independent behaviors.
  • rattdog
    2 months ago
    what a piece of fucking shit!! and the fact that he said he was from ny should have meant that he should have known better. when you're from there over time you learn to respect people's space and mind your own fucking business.

the prick also shows total disrespect towards that girl. did anyone notice that he didn't ask if it was ok to film her but did otherwise with the dude with the guitar?
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 months ago
    If he filmed the guys who were going in and out of the club, and they didn't like it, would they be psychos? The industry we are die hard customers of would not exist without PLs and strippers on the down low.
  • minnow
    2 months ago
    Thanks to sinclair, every tuscl member now knows that VIP Club in Key West is a clip joint that should be avoided. No wonder dancer was ashamed about working at club.

Still, siding with stripper vs cam guy. If he tried the same crap on customer going into this or other club, they'd probably treat him the same way OJ Simpson's crew treated pesty reporter on golf course. (Incident on YT somewhere)
  • rickmacrodong
    2 months ago
    The only thing is she ran inside the club- where she was protected and not on film, and the guy didnt follow her inside. Then she came back outside right in front of the camera, to argue with the guy.

The porch area she was initially standing on is a public area… they cant really do anything about a guy filming while standing on the sidewalk. It seemed like the interaction was basically over until she came back outside and got up close to him
  • Local Hick
    a month ago
    @rickmacrodong I think part of her job is standing on the porch to lure in PLs. She was probably made to go back outside. But yeah. If she wouldn't have engaged, she wouldn't have been on camera, or at least no one would have paid attention.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion