tuscl
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Anniversary Party

Monday, July 15, 2024 11:58 AM
Never been but it might be in the cards this year. Number of questions…… is it just the Wednesday lineup or is it all hands on deck? Sounds like they close the parking lot- so where does everyone park? Is it more of a party vibe or is there the typical stage activity and lap dances/private rooms? Is the upstairs open to everyone or still just Lust members? Is there a recommended time to go?

Thanks- appreciate any feedback or past experiences.

15 comments

• Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    Sounds like all hands on deck.
    Never been to anniversary party but Christmas party had a lot of dances AND party vibe. Also had a buffet.
    It's crowded though which isn't my vibe.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    2 months ago
    Last year was off the hook because it was 20th Anniversary.
    They "encourage" all the girls to be there at some time during the event and MOST comply.
    They typically have a great spread.
    Parking is across the street at an empty lot.
    All the typical activities are ongoing and Lust is generally open to all
  • nelly76
    2 months ago
    It's not all hands on deck, but 80-90% of the dancers are there.

Last year, they had a carnival in the parking lot, but I'm not sure if they'll do that this year. They rented the parking lot across the street.

It's both party vibe and stage activity.

Food is great. Daytime there's an outside barbeque, with high end food, like big shrimp and steak slices, and inside they have sushi. Day and night are both good, but the food slows down after 9.

I remember it differently than OldWhiteGuy. I thought Lust was only open to members. For the winter party, Lust is open to everyone. I would normally say OWG is correct, but I wrote a review last year and said Lust wasn't open. They may open it this year just to show off the new construction.

I wrote a review of last year's at https://tuscl.net/review/400586
  • crosscheck
    2 months ago
    I cannot stand EDM, and since that is the night's theme I have zero intention of going.
  • Dannypotters
    2 months ago
    I was told that all the dancers will be there. Not sure how true it is
  • JabNSlip
    2 months ago
    I might go to see what it’s like, I assume it may be tough to get your favorite girl since I assume lots of her regs will be there. Any truth to that? Was there a lot of vip action last year?
  • nelly76
    2 months ago
    JabNSlip,

It's very different because girls are in a little more of a party mood and less of a hustling and working mood.

One particular girl was just hanging out with me being friendly, and started kissing me outside, which shocked me. We just kept hanging out, and she never asked for a dance, and ended up just dancing by herself on the dance floor, happy as could be.

I've had 2 VIPs with her in the last year, and she wasn't as friendly, and probably doesn't even remember our interaction at the party.

To me, the goal of the party is to see all the girls, get schedules for the ones you like, and VIP them another time.

• JabNSlip
    2 months ago
    Thanks Nelly, decided to sit this one out. Curious how it was and looking forward to a review.
  • Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    I too decided to sit this one out. Exhausting work week and their parties usually aren't the chill vibe I like from there.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    2 months ago
    I went. It was ok. I didn’t see some girls like Willow for example but they worked different I shifts I think. It was kind of fun having the games and rides. Some of the girls really get into it and they were riding the slide and the water slide a lot. It’s interesting to see the girls in the daylight. Some look just as good in broad daylight. It’s a little overwhelming with so many guys there. The star of the show for me was Helena the cocktail waitress who looked fucking amazing. Elena looked great in Lust too. I went to check out the new VIP CR’s on the third floor. Not sure what all the hype was about. They’re ok. But the ones downstairs were fine and these have a space above and below the door. They should make people smoking be up on the third floor like before or better yet outside a mile away. The girls were wet and sweaty from the heat, the water slide, etc. I didn’t see Vivian either.
  • scarface03
    2 months ago
    I went during the day. The Japanese catering service was fine. The lineup was a bit disappointing, with great day girls like Carmen, Abby, and Dallas not being present.

I used the new CR in lust for the first time. While it is not as private as the previous ones, I don't think it really matters given everyone knows what's going on. I made my dancer's pussy really wet, so she went to grab a paper towel roll right in front of the manager to clean up. Six rooms is obviously better than four, and room #4 in the old rooms was often hot with small chairs instead of a couch.

I didn't care about the carnival stuff, but I like the rented parking lot across the street, as the parking lot for the big parties is brutal without it.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    2 months ago
    I would have preferred adding 2 or 3 more rooms to the right hand side of the "Bar" where you paid for VIP Previously.
    The new rooms are open tops to the ceiling and everything, I mean everything, that is going on in adjoining rooms is audible.
    My understanding is that the old VIP area is going to be pool table, cigar bar and hookah.
  • Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    ^ Open top? That would suck. Desire has the best VIP layout I've ever been to.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    2 months ago
    PT; The 3 walls do not extend to the ceiling so there is an opening between the top of the petition that separates the rooms from each other and the hallway and the ceiling.
    Last Thursday night I heard some moans and groans and some "directions" on how to get to where she wanted him to go.
  • GoddessZora
    a month ago
    It was fun! Last year was definitely better though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion