tuscl
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Third Floor Has Reopened!

Saturday, July 13, 2024 3:23 PM
The third floor has now reopened and it is spectacular. Six VIP rooms are now available (as opposed to the four previously on the second floor). Same prices as before, 15 mins is $50 to the house and $100 to the girl.

The second floor is still a work in progress. Bar still there and I'm told the plan is for a smoking area and pool table. Unsure if this will be the same area or they will be separate. Either way, major upgrade from the previous second floor rooms. My only knock is that the VIP room doors have a gap at the top so there isn't 100% privacy.

*Note* 2nd and 3rd floor access is reserved for Club Lust members only.

8 comments

• nelly76
    2 months ago
    First of all, great. I thought they'd never finish.

Few questions:

- are the 2nd floor rooms still available now? It would be good to hvae both. I've had at least twice in the last few months when I went to do a VIP at the very end of the night and all the VIP rooms on the 2nd floor were full.

- the individual rooms are better than the 2nd floor rooms? I thought the 2nd floor rooms were great, so that would be amazing
  • Hungryhunnypot
    2 months ago
    Same questions as Nelly. Are the ones on the 2nd floor still there? I heard the new rooms had themes?
  • kyumsaing
    2 months ago
    Nice. It's been a long time coming. I look forward to checking them out at the anniversary party.
  • PapaBearB
    2 months ago
    Nelly - I do not believe they are still open on 2nd floor. I was under the impression that they will be removed for construction which may have already started. But I was there early in the afternoon and it wasn't busy. They had nobody on the second floor near the rooms, only the guy on third floor taking $$$.

HHpot - I can't speak to themes I only saw one room and didn't think it was thematic. I will say another negative about the new third floor rooms is they aren't as spacious as the 2nd floor ones. But they've got the couches, tables, and televisions.

• nelly76
    2 months ago
    Thanks, Papa.

I'm probably going to the anniversary party this Wednesday, so I should get to see it
  • OldWhiteGuy
    2 months ago
    I visited 3rd floor Thursday evening.
    I would have preferred adding 2 rooms to the area o the right on the 2nd floor.
    I see a safety issue with the long, steep stairway from 2nd to 3rd floor.
    The decor is nice but not anything more than the 2nd floor rooms.
    It does seem that the acoustics are a problem.
    There was plenty of entertainment by the grunts, groans, sighs and moans coming from adjacent rooms.
  • PapaBearB
    2 months ago
    OWG - It's really a shame the privacy of the 2nd floor rooms didn't make it to the 3rd floor. Definitely the worst part of the change. Did you hear anything more about the 2nd floor plans?
  • OldWhiteGuy
    2 months ago
    smoking and pool
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion