tuscl

Tattletales: New Prices, New Rules of Engagement?

ggofv
Alabama
The dress code being enforced is old hat at this point, so I won't make a big deal of it other than always being prepared for it.

My concern is that there is no mid-range option for this club. You either pay 20 per song for "lap dances" (ie air dances for most dancers) or you have to drop $300 for VIP just to get any contact. And I recently read the reviews saying the night shift is $400 for VIPs. I do not see the value unless you need to see enhanced boobs on (admittedly) very attractive women. Most of the women in there are 8+ (especially at night). My formula for extras is usually VIP x 2.5 to the dancer

So is Tattletales effectively "BIG SPENDERS ONLY"? It used to be more reasonable in prices and services in line with most of the other Atlanta clubs.

7 comments

• stripperlover777
    ā€¢
    3 months ago
    šŸ‘ Atleast We Have "Good Old Tuscl" With Whopper Lists Of Strip Clubs To Choose From!
    Just Look At It As That Your Grading The Clubs & Finding Some Other Useful Info Of The Clubs During The Trial & Error Till You Find The Right One! I Would Stripper Celebrate To No End Once I Get To The Finish Line With The Right Club
    šŸ“Š šŸ“ˆ šŸ šŸ šŸ šŸ šŸ
  • ggofv
    ā€¢
    3 months ago
    I'm not mad. I'm just concerned that maybe I'm missing something. I will try again before the year is (hopefully). Are things better on a weekday? Typically if I'm traveling out of town it will be weekends because more clubs have their A tier talent.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    ā€¢
    3 months ago
    I used to hit up day shift. More seating. $10 LD grinds. Cheaper VIP.

But yeah... sweatpants are banned. Dancers can be stuck up and charge extra to touch T&A. Only redeeming quality is if you like white dancers... TT is where the majority of them are in ATL.
  • ggofv
    ā€¢
    3 months ago
    Is it simply because white women are more demanding and have a more narcissistic view of themselves. Demanding more money usually doesn't end well for most strippers. I spoke with strippers in Huntsville about it and there own words are : " higher prices lead to less men coming. So unless you have a regular you can rely on, you will have a lot of dry days."

• ggofv
    ā€¢
    3 months ago
    i love women of all races, dont misunderstand my comment. I'm just saying that it's most likely more beneficial to the House than it is to the dancer.

But I have noticed most of my favorite clubs are Latina dominant or Black dominant. The white clubs I do like are Huntsville where there is grinding.

think about it, who else save a woman would want more money for less work. Its not like I go to clubs expecting to not pay anything.
  • Jdavid9806
    ā€¢
    a month ago
    Do they really enforce the no hat?
  • ggofv
    ā€¢
    a month ago
    I never asked about hats. Its probably true. I have never seen a hat worn inside this club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion