tuscl

None of these girls belongs on a pinup. Unless you have like 10 pints.

Medway, OH. Saturday night. Passing through after midnight. Leaving Dayton just off the way into a more rural area. Plenty of parking in the lot, area seems fine to me. Walk in. In the window booth, really one of the friendliest dudes your gonna meet in a strip club, old bearded guy just shooting the shit. Cover is $5 and get a wristband. Walk in. The DJ booth is right here, you loop around it and on the other side are the bathrooms. From the entrance, looking straight, you got the stage, one girl up at a time and the bar right of that.

Customers it was just me and a couple of hispnaic guys, pretty slow for a saturday night here. Dead really. My water bottle was $3.

Dancers only 4 I saw. Two white girls and two blacks girls. The two white girls were on the heftier side. One black girl was downright obese. And the other black girl had a decent but she was messing around with the hispanic guys the whole night, dancing on them. She actually called me Vin Deiseal which you know my bald ass will take that as a compliment. Girls all natural, looked like mostly 20's maybe 30's. Overall I would say this lineup was rough, you don't come here for the talent. But I will say, everyone here was real friendly.

Lap dances are $20 a song in booths, didn't get eyes on those. Dances are pretty cheap, I just didn't see much I wanted to take though here, even for just $20. I probably would've asked the black girl who was dancing on the hispanic guys but I'm not waiting all night for that break up. At the end of the day whatever the mileage is here I just can't say there was much working here to make me even care.

7 comments

• Muddy
    4 months ago
    Sorry guys I keep doing this, just ignore this.
  • captainfun
    4 months ago
    One of the best headlines ever
  • WiseToo
    4 months ago
    Publish
  • ww
    4 months ago
    Gotta be nice to consider $20 a dance as cheap!
  • shailynn
    4 months ago
    I know you have this fetish where you want to go to EVERY. SINGLE. CLUB. listed on TUSCL but in regards to this fine trip, some places are best left alone.

I learned this when I was a wee young lad like yourself. Oh I’m in BFE tonight so let me check out this club that I know is going to suck and sure enough it did. Once in a blue moon you will find a gem in such club, but the 15 previous awkward interactions and miserable strip club visits really do not make up for that one “decent” interaction.
  • captainfun
    4 months ago
    In a handful of instances fun can be hard to conjure up. But time and drinks tends to loosen up any club - at least that’s been my experience.
  • minnow
    4 months ago
    Brain fart after the beer fart- sounds like a Muddy kind of night.......
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion