tuscl

Hey you with the trench coat off in the shadows, could you quit jerking off?

Wichita, KS. Friday night. You know Don Johnson grew up in Wichita and for a lot of us white suit wearing wannabes, he's sort of a God that walks among us that we all worship and hope to be one day. One day...One day God Dammit someone will mistake me for Sonny Crockett and I won't correct them. Anyway this club is in a great location if your staying by the airport right in the shadows of a few hotels probably hence the name. It's in the La Quinta Inn parking lot and right next to the Holiday Inn. They seem like nice joints and the area seems fine to me.

The club itself is small. I park right next to it and parked there is a party bus that is driving off, thank God those assholes are gone, let's be honest nobody any of those motherfuckers. Walk in, black lady in the window, cover was $5 I think. Walk in. Layout from here is just a standard bar, but like an upscale, it must be new. There's a small stage on the left here on girl up at a time and bar on your right where most folks were and bathroom at the back. Customers looked middle age and older white and hispanic customers. Most weren't paying attention to the stage, they were all doing the bar thing, only me and another guy were sitting at the tip rail/table and chairs area.

Dancers, not too many, only about 5 that I saw. But not bad, one girl on stage I was chatting with, brunette thin girl, nice face, friendly. Other girls were a blonde white girl and a couple black girls and hispanic girl. All looked 20's. Mostly 7's I would say.

Dance prices I was quoted at were insane, were $50 a song. Nothing here made me crazy enough to buy $50 dances I'm sorry, fuck all that.

Took a minute to add The Shadows, first review had to put this one on the board. It seems there not many upscale options in Wichita other than Michelle's Beach House but this one is a place that doesn't feel beat up like every other damn place Wichita. I would say maybe not upscale strip club but upscale bar with strippers, in a great location right by the airport and where a lot of people are staying with although not many girls but solid talent. At the end of the day though, prices are fucking nuts.

3 comments

• Muddy
    4 months ago
    God Fucking Dammit. I keep doing this shit. I'm done with these fucking reviews. Where is the delete button.
  • motorhead
    4 months ago
    Riddle me this. White Castle was founded in Wichita more than 100 years ago but there hasn’t been one in the city for a very, very long time
  • shailynn
    4 months ago
    You getting mistaken for Don Johnson. Yeah, I heard Sloth from the Goonies always had the same problem too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion