tuscl

Vegas, baby

Darien, WI. Saturday night. Big parking lot, plenty of parking, area seems fine to me. Walk in. Guy at the front, he said the machine was down so don't worry about the cover and all that. It's usually $10. Layout, bar right here, just going to the left into the door is the VIP room. Commuinty room with couches and partitions. In front of the bar is the stage. Keep going to the next room, you got the bathrooms and then the last room is another bar and to the right of that is the regular lap dance area. Those are $30 a song limited touching I was told. Customers looked like mostly white and hispanic, middle age.

Dancers. About 15 I would say. Definitely a few really big girls in here. So body types ranged greatly. Looked like mostly white. Looked like 20's to 40's. I would say 5-8 range. Mostly natural looked like to me.

I saw a girl named Jade. White girl, busty brunette, all natural. Really a type I like a lot. She was cool. I found something I wanted to spend on tonight. She let on that touching would be limited in regular LD's so I just went ahead and did VIP for $150 for 30 minutes with her. Pre pay the girl at the far bar. And then in the VIP you go. You have to feed the jukebox a dollar a song ahead of time for music. We had the room all to ourselves. Nothing crazy mileage wise but good grinding and decent two way touch was allowed, no kitty.

I was LDKing and she actually stood up early on, and in my head I was like no wtf! but I got her back down and worked and LDK #2 and I was actually able to get it off again all within a half hour because I was just really into this girl, this time she did not get up. She was able to do that booty clap when moves her ass up and down. You probably ain't getting extras here, there's a window to the bar right where we were sitting maybe in the other parts but it's all good I enjoyed myself. After I was done though it was time to head up to Madison and hit Silk for the last stop.

2 comments

• Muddy
    5 months ago
    Whoops sorry. Been writing too many reviews i'm forgetting where to send it
  • shailynn
    5 months ago
    Are you trying to take the LDK crown for LDK82? I’m not sure even Subraman can get off SJG that quick in a San Francisco gay bath house.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion