Purple Orchid
3275 S 61st St Philadelphia, PA 19153

Best girls at PO

Wednesday, April 10, 2024 2:43 PM
As the title suggests. Let’s make a list of the best current girls at PO, and update over time. Like the other list for girls to avoid I’m going to only write names I’ve heard about positively from multiple others . Let’s give our money to the good and ignore the bad . Only add girls you are confident that 95% of mongers will have a great time with. NO girls that “have those days” the best girls don’t come when they aren’t good for work, I’ll start us off with four I’ve only heard completely positive things about ,from what I’ve experienced / heard recently . Try keep this list as clean as possible, even if a girl is mostly good don’t put her here. Only the best of the best so guys from out of town can come and always get a great experience if they choose one of these names Geanie Stormy Glossy Coco

20 comments

Most of the girls here are either fat or ugly!
sarsta
a month ago
It's PO, sarsta.....it doesn't exist to showcase models.
funonthaside
a month ago
Sarsta I don’t think many would agree with u, the point is all the girls here will give u perfect treatment
vanillaextract
a month ago
Storm Sapphire Seduction
Drewsk
a month ago
Geanie Storm Glossy Coco Sapphire Seduction
vanillaextract
a month ago
I don't get to PO often, but this looks like a very good list. Does Melanie still work there? If so, I suggest adding her to the list. She was always fantastic.
Sammy63
a month ago
What does Coco look like?
Drewsk
a month ago
Coco has little tits and a medium or big perfect shaped firm ass . Haven’t heard Melanie’s name thrown around enough in last 6 months to make this list
vanillaextract
a month ago
Has anyone tried Diamond she got braces real plump ass
Theebest
a month ago
Slim was one of the best. Wonder if she got fired recently. Have to wait till she resurfaces !
Sunmat
a month ago
Slim = MalaysiaSlim?
funonthaside
a month ago
haven't seen slim in a while but also never heard any bad reviews of her when she was coming. Doubt she got fired, had a pretty good personality. Emphasis is lets keep the list with current dancers or guys from out of town will get a bad deal looking for dancers who been gone 4 months
vanillaextract
a month ago
slim is short, black , nice small ass, very fit, no tits at all, energetic
vanillaextract
a month ago
Need some intel on Enery
Steveperry
a month ago
*Energy
Steveperry
a month ago
Anyone seen sapphire recently? What is her schedule?
Sunmat
a month ago
Unfortunately Slim no longer works here nor any other club. She is not MalaysiaSlim. Sarsta, Genie is not fat and ugly. She is slender and attractive. She does a great dance and I'm surprised that she is not mentioned more frequently. Her only problem is that when she's on stage or circulating for tips she doesn't seem to be hot. Once she's doing a dance her attitude does a 180. About Melanie. I haven't seen her in a long time but about 2 months ago Seduction mentioned that Melanie was back.
LongLegs
a month ago
Genie is slim with a flat chest. She gives good performance, however I have not taken her back in more than a year now. Unfortunately she got infected with GPS at that time. I am not sure if she has come back down to earth. There were others too who got infected with this syndrome who in past were good performers like Nu etc. Haven’t seen her either for some time now. Then there is Barbie at night shift same infection.
Sunmat
a month ago
Appreciate the feedback sunmat. Can others cosign who tried genie recently? I can remove her from the list if so
vanillaextract
a month ago
I had to lookup GPS on Urban dictionary...Golden Pussy Syndrome lol. "An affliction that strikes some women whereby the woman thinks that her sexuality is worth more than it really is."
LongLegs
a month ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion