tuscl
Club 21Twenty
2120 NJ-73 Pennsauken Township, NJ 08110

Kelly?

jakelongny
New York
Tuesday, February 13, 2024 7:10 PM
Anyone knows if she still works here, from the Cafe days?

8 comments

• funonthaside
    5 months ago
    She old now.
  • jakelongny
    4 months ago
    Still a goat, maybe more so with age as eventually she will be able to give a bomb gum job 😅
  • funonthaside
    4 months ago
    Maybe the goat for erotic cafe / 21, but so much better out there. Never understood PLs getting caught up with one girl, when strip clubbing is best enjoyed with variety. Sure, we all have our CFs and ATFs, but I'm not sure it's worth tracking down girls from the past.
  • jakelongny
    4 months ago
    Far from a PL, everyone is different and I have only finished from “certain actions” from 3 girls in my life ( And I’m well traveled, been with plenty of pros and non-pros ). One I married and was a big mistake, one that had a smell that throw me off and never messed with her again and the last one being Kelly 2 out of 3 times. If I’m in the mood for a particular thing, I look for the talented ones I’ve encountered in the past so I’m not disappointed. Not sure if you have a personal issue with Kelly or not, but my question wasn’t if it would be worth my time, I’m a grown man I know that already… I was asking if she was still there or not. If you don’t know, I’m good without the other info
  • rattdog
    4 months ago
    are you all referring to american kelly from playhouse back in the day? the kelly that's thick and makes a hyena sound when she's getting into a dance?
  • doctorevil
    4 months ago
    Wow, only finished from a “certain thing” from three girls in a well traveled lifetime? I’m intrigued. What is this “certain thing”? Paddling? Pegging? Foot job? Coprophagy?
  • funonthaside
    4 months ago
    That "certain thing" could be so unique and specific that it could explain why only unicorns such as Kelly can fulfill the desire. Too bad there aren't many other clubs in the Philly Metro area that have skilled dancers.
  • RonnieJohnson
    4 months ago
    @rattdog, no, they are referring to blonde Kelly who has worked at erotic cafe since JFK was in office, lol. American Kelly, ie Gina, has been back at PH for years now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion