Desire
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Hey is the q and a board still here?

Tuesday, January 16, 2024 8:09 PM
I was looking for an old post.

10 comments

• whodey
    6 months ago
    I don't believe the individual club discussion boards are currently set up as founder is rolling out this latest version. You can still post a discussion for a particular club, but I haven't found any way to see all of the discussions for a particular club yet on this latest version. If it was a discussion that you had started you should be able to find it by going to your profile and then clicking on your discussions. You can do the same thing if you know who started the other discussion by going to their profile.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    6 months ago
    Thank you! I finally found it. Hopefully they are added back so that they’re easier to find.
  • Nier
    6 months ago
    I started using the site recently when the latest version started so I may be off on what you are looking for, but I have found that if I click on "Desire" when in a discussion within the club (i.e., it says "Discussions | Desire" then it will take me to the discussion boards within that specific club.
  • Jascoi
    4 months ago
    I'm not a VIP member at the moment. and I cannot seem to get to any 'discussion' on specific clubs unless it's a recent discussion topic and shows up as a regular discussion such as this case. I'm curious about the 'discussions'... especially with Hong Kong gc... I tried clicking different things under the Hong Kong banner and I just cannot just get to previously posted 'discussions' of Hong Kong. maybe this feature is only available IF you are a current VIP member?
  • Jascoi
    4 months ago
    I know that the discussions used to be available easily under the old program. I'm not sure about desires number of 'discussions' available but I do know that HK has over 200 'discussions' that used to be easy to access.
  • Jascoi
    4 months ago
    also on the old site WAS available every comment that I made to different discussions and reviews going way back. I'd like to see that feature available again. it's also possible that my fat fingers and my old brain and also using only my phone for internet service may contribute to my inability to access features currently. I have not replaced my stolen laptop and now only use my phone internet connection for browsing .
  • skibum609
    4 months ago
    Beyond weird to care about old posts.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    4 months ago
    I was trying to find your mom’s schedule on here again.
  • Jascoi
    4 months ago
    well I guess I'm weird.
  • skibum609
    4 months ago
    Hungry - Mom comments? I know enough about you, although I believe very little of it, to ask Vivian to point you out. If you are truly her customer ........ Anonymity is ugly when it ends. Caca guy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion