tuscl
Desire
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Holiday Party

Monday, November 13, 2023 1:23 AM
Does anyone go to these holiday parties on a regular basis? In the past decade, I have never gone to them. I'm actually thinking of spicing it up and going this year. Do people dress up in their ugly holiday sweaters?

10 comments

• nelly76
    8 months ago
    I went to the summer party, which wsa mostly outside in the parking lot, but had carnival games, a great buffet, and most of the girls that work there did a shift. It was great. I've also been to the Miss Nude competition, which is more about dance performance and crazy costumes than about nudity or stripping. It was crowded, high energy, but it was actually tough to get a VIP from some girls. Never been to a christmas or ugly sweater party.
  • snoozeuloose4
    8 months ago
    I have been to the Christmas party, once. it was very crowded, but had most of the girls doing the shift, (I think mgt made it mandatory for all). Anyway, if you can deal with the lack of parking, high noise level and inability to get a dancers attention, it was ok. I won’t be going again this year.
  • snoozeuloose4
    8 months ago
    And no, there were no ugly sweaters that I saw.
  • kyumsaing
    8 months ago
    As a Lust member, the holiday party is less enjoyable than the anniversary party, since the usually open upstairs for non members. But the club is too small otherwise to host a big party. I did win one of the raffles a few years back for $1000, which was nice.
  • Recsandpark
    8 months ago
    @snooze good to know. I imagine it would be crowded so there's no problem there. I just didn't want to be the only one wearing an ugly sweater lol @kyum oh wow I didn't know they open Lust up to nonmembers. I guess its my chance to finally check it out haha
  • Hungryhunnypot
    8 months ago
    The Christmas party is a lot of fun. All the chicks are there so there is a wide variety of honeys.
  • skibum609
    8 months ago
    All the chicks? How amazing that its 1971 again, as that when the word chicks was last relevant.
  • Soul_Collector
    8 months ago
    I don’t attend the parties. The last event I went to was the school girl one and that was because I had scheduled a room with a dancer I see there. The parties and events seem to be packed, and the reason I’d like to go is to see all the dancers, but despite what’s written here they are encouraged but not forced to attend. So you don’t see the entire lineup.
  • skibum609
    8 months ago
    The Christmas party will be an insane scene. Yesterday Aurora, Priva, Lucy, Rosalie and on and on sat unoccupied for hours.
  • nelly76
    8 months ago
    If it was a Wednesday afternoon shift, it makes sense that it would be slow, and all the girls would sit unoccupied for hours, including urora, Priva, Lucy, Rosalie and on and on. Hey, if you can get there at that time, you'd have your choice, but I'll bet most guys can't or won't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion