tuscl

Studying Strippers

Tuesday, October 31, 2023 10:54 PM
You ever wonder to yourself what is Blueberry like outside of the strip club? Do I really know her or is it all just a facade, total bullshit. Do I even really know her? It got me thinking I was interested to know, these girls are like off the field. Let’s study their lifestyle outside their natural habitat. Recently I haven’t even been going inside anymore, what I’ll do is wait in the van right outside in the parking lot, right around closing time. I’ll see the girls leave one by one. They usually are looking around to make sure the coast is clear. Right when they pass my van, that’s when I start the engine. I’ll then slowly creep behind them as they walk through the parking lot to their car. Follow them out from there (pretty tough to do however, usually these girls are driving about 130 mph really swerving, think French Connection) It’s not without risk though, there have been a few restraining orders coming my way after this. I’ve had to lay low, I’ve actually started wearing hockey masks during the whole thing as not to be ID’d. So we’ll see how all that goes.

13 comments

• Specialj
    8 months ago
    Muddy you're a natural born stalker. Why don't you approach these dancers the old fashioned way?! You know drinks dances maybe a VIP. Maybe you've graduated from that approach and are ready to take it to the "next level" ?
  • blahblahblah23
    8 months ago
    I didn't read most of this but what kinda stripper is named Blueberry and how often do you meet these Blueberries? I have danced for years and never encountered a "Blueberry". I have encountered a number of Peaches though some of whom have no peaches sadly :(
  • Alexfox
    8 months ago
    If you’re going to follow strippers around on the road, be careful: Four Strippers Kill A Man After He Helped Them Change Their Flat Tire [view link]
  • blahblahblah23
    8 months ago
    Jesus fuck^
  • gammanu95
    8 months ago
    Muddy needs to be smart with his incognito disguises. Now that Halloween has passed, a hockey mask will stick out like a sore thumb. He can safely blend in with the local wildlife by dressing as a turkey or an Indian (feather, not dot). In December, you may think that snowy woodland or white camouflage BDUs would be the most inconspicuous outfit, but reality is that Muddy would go completely unnoticed in a red suit with a bushy white beard. He just needs to stay 500' away from schools and daycares.
  • GrayFox
    8 months ago
    you are sick and surprised that you haven't been shot. beginning to think you just make this stuff up
  • shailynn
    8 months ago
    ^ it’s all made up. Muddy makes up these fantasies typing away on his blackberry while sleeping in his car in a Walmart parking lot. Really not any different than sleeping in the alley behind the San Jose Library and using their computer but Muddys stories are much more entertaining and actually make sense for the most part.
  • TheeOSU
    8 months ago
    Lol!
  • Meshuggah
    8 months ago
    some people call it stalking, we call it surveillance
  • drewcareypnw
    8 months ago
    No zip ties? WEAK. Time to up your game, muddy.
  • Specialj
    8 months ago
    Check his contacts #1 on his blackberry is blueberry
  • blahblahblah23
    8 months ago
    Lol!
  • stripperlover777
    2 months ago
    👽 ☀️ Wow Muddy, You Got It Goin' On!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion