Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Skippy?????

GGmoney

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

I haven’t seen Skippy at his spot in front of the Men’s room in a long time. Can anyone tell me if something happened to him or did he just move on? Every time I’m at Clancy’s I get distracted and forget to ask.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for sarsta
sarsta
•

Describe Skippy?

Profile picture for GGmoney
GGmoney
•

Short Caucasian guy in his early 70s. He sat at the short end of the bar closest to the bathrooms for a couple hours, always during the day, during the week. He bought drinks for two or three dancers, usually older. Frequently bought a bottle of champagne. The barmaids/manager used to switch the music to Frank Sinatra or Neil Diamond when he asked.

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

Well, I hope he's okay, and just took a trip to visit some Brazilian mujeres in their homeland.

If he's not, at least he went out after a stint of being catered to at a business where his patronage was appreciated.

Profile picture for Igino
Igino
•

Business/financial issues, I believe. Good guy and I am wishing him the best

Profile picture for GGmoney
GGmoney
•

Thanks for the update Igino.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

not having been there I don't know who he is but he sounds like a cool guy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement