tuscl
Desire
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Miss Nude New England

Friday, August 25, 2023 11:42 PM
Does anyone know won the Miss Nude New England competition on Thursday night?

12 comments

• shailynn
    10 months ago
    Muddy.
  • nelly76
    10 months ago
    According to the Desires Instagram page, it looks like Val won it, which I think is a surprise, and Kimmie came in 3rd. The 2nd place finisher didn't post. I didn't go, but it would be great to get the wrap up from anyone who did go.
  • thatguy1223
    10 months ago
    i was there, val was first place, aurora placed second & ariel placed third. in my opinion i thought ariel had the best stage set of the night tied with aurora, and either one of them should have been the winner.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    10 months ago
    What are Aurora and Ariel’s instagram handles? I saw the group photo but only really recognized Reign. The blonde in the cowboy had looked nice and the tall blonde to the right of Reign did too. They should have had a better prize than $1000 in my opinion.
  • nelly76
    10 months ago
    Kimmie posted on the instagram desires page "#3", but maybe that means she was the 3rd one to go up and dance.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    10 months ago
    Who was #17? Love how they had numbers slapped on the like cattle at an auction! JK
  • Ajkilla
    10 months ago
    Val placed #1 which was a shock to everyone, beautiful girl but didn’t really dance. Aroura placed 2nd Ariel was 3rd tied with another girl. I was also there and think Aroura danced the best but Yasmine had the best costume, she had this light up cape thing going on which was awesome
  • LuvLatinas
    10 months ago
    I was there Val won.
  • LuvLatinas
    10 months ago
    Imo Kimmy is the best looking one in the group and should have won. She's also a very cool chick in general, I know I'm going against my screen name here lol!
  • Hungryhunnypot
    10 months ago
    Was the contest thrown? More ink on that stage than a Gotham City printing press in the 40’s!
  • snoozeuloose4
    10 months ago
    Kimmy is one of the best personalities at Desire right now, and as stated above, very cool and IMHO very good looking, but I am into the spinner type.
  • scarface03
    10 months ago
    I was there and liked Val's performance, she got fully naked quickly, and showed no hesitancy about showing per pussy and butthole. I thought Francesca had the best performance, a naked Francesca going upside down in the lap of an old male judge, sticking her bare crotch in his face was the highlight of the contest. She also got the best crowd reaction as I recall, I think the judges downgraded her because of her age and size. I agree that the prize should be increased from 1k due to inflation. 1k was the same prize 10+ years ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion