tuscl
Desire
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Tip reccomendations

Wednesday, August 23, 2023 4:11 PM
I wanted to get recommendations for tips. So this would be for a CR using 15 minutes as an example. How much would you tip the girl for first base service (disclaimer I mean a hand shake). ie How much beyond the $100 you gave her? I know some women set a price and others will do that without a tip even. But if she does a good job what would be a good amount? Curious to hear what you guys would tip the clock keeper too. They seem to really appreciate it.

4 comments

• Mrprov
    a year ago
    I tip the clock keeper $10. My standard negotiation tactic is to tell the girl (after hanging out for a bit) that I’m interested in a vip dance with them and I like to have a little fun. I ask them what kind of fun we could have for $100 tip. Sometimes I get what I want, sometimes they’ll give different levels with different service. If they push a service I want for $200 tip, and if I’m really liking the dancer, I’ll counter with $150 and tell them that if they can’t do it no hard feelings and I’ve really enjoyed hanging out with them. I’ve never had a dancer say no to the counter.
  • From978
    a year ago
    I've never been able to figure out a strategy for whether to haggle or not. When I try it, it always works. On the other hand, what you get here is highly subjective, and I can't help thinking we would be having more fun if she wasn't distracted by the idea of losing $50 or whatever. And then there's the issue of the next time; Desires, as everyone says, is a regulars club, and your chances of getting what you want next time are directly related to her getting what she wants this time.
  • Slickwillie
    a year ago
    Not exactly your question, but the girls in my club have to give 20% to the staff so they appreciate a 20% tip.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Damn! Do the chicks here have to do that? On top of the house fee they have to pay already?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion