tuscl
Desire
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Day shift on the weekends… Saturday in particular

Sunday, August 6, 2023 3:14 AM
Does the day shift usually suck on Saturdays? I’ve been trying to get one of my buddies to give the day shift a chance here. I finally got him to go. But he went today and said it was all cavewomen there. That made me wonder if the milfs spend Saturdays with their kids and the hot young sluts are at the beach or something. I thought I read on here that Sunday days were actually good?

8 comments

• shailynn
    a year ago
    “Define” what you mean by the word “suck.”
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Dominated by less attractive women. Not naming names. If any dancers read this… I’m not talking about you of course.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    a year ago
    Weekend day shift is hit or miss. I've been there and been amazed at all the girls working and disappointed because none of my favorites were there. There aren't as many girls as Wednesday -Friday which I consider the best days for talent.
  • snoozeuloose4
    a year ago
    I have not been disappointed on Saturday day shift, but admittedly I am not there on many Saturdays. The only day that appears to a slower day is Mondays, but again, I’m only going by what the girls say. Any time I walk into Desire, there is always some quality!
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    They hire some pretty rough looking women here but I keep coming back because there are just enough college coed cuties and girls next door to keep my attention.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    ^ fraud.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    What exactly did I say that isn’t true here??? Have you seen some of the manly pigs they feature on Instagram stories? There are some real cuties here too but they don’t post on IG. It’s either pigs or girls with stupid names like “Val Pacino”.
  • LuvLatinas
    a year ago
    One of the first times I ever went it was Saturday during the day, it was really good. It has been a few months.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion