tuscl
10468 Northfield Rd Northfield, OH 44067

Is this club friendly to white clientele?

Thursday, August 3, 2023 3:26 PM
Reading through the reviews it sounds way more my vibe than the local chains. However, I've walked into mostly black bars before and received some hate. Is this a chill place to go even if white?

3 comments

• whodey
    a year ago
    I have only been there once about 4 or 5 years ago during the early evening. I seem to remember there being a mix among the race of dancers but there were fewer than 10 dancers there. Most of the customers were black but I am as pale white as they come and I didn't have a problem and never felt unsafe. During my visit it was mostly guys in there 30s-50s in there so it may be different later at night or on the weekends with a younger crowd because I have seen that at some clubs.

I wouldn't travel out of my way to visit this place based on the quality of girls that were there on my only visit. They were all decent looking but no real beauties, about typical for Ohio. The lapdances were fairly good 2 way contact so that is a plus.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    I'm generally more welcome at black clubs than white clubs. As long as you don't cause issues, being white shouldn't be an issue at most clubs.
  • Stephen009
    5 months ago
    Been there a few times, no issues.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion